10 Short Love Quotes
Love notes don’t have to be long to show they care. Sometimes, the most meaningful messages are those that convey the deepest emotions in just a few words. In these famous short love quotes, you’ll find sincere feeling from some of those you have said it best. From simple quotes about love from Jon Lennon to impactful quotes from Mother Teresa, these short love messages will show you’re true feelings.
- “You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.” – Albert Einstein
- “Love is friendship that has caught fire. […] It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.” – Ann Landers
- “Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” – Mother Teresa
- “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.” – Oscar Wilde
- Where there is love, there is life. – Mahatma Gandhi
- “If you wish to be loved, love.” – Seneca
- A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love. – Max Muller
- “Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow.” – John Lennon
- “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” – David Viscott
- “Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Cute Love Quotes
Love messages don’t have to be sappy to be sincere. Sometimes, it’s the cute love notes you share with that special someone that makes them smile and leaves a lasting impression. With these cute love quotes, you’ll find it all. From a dreamy love quote from Dr. Seuss to a famous line from Dr Darcy in Pride and Prejudice these cute love quotes will make anyone feel appreciated.
- “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” – Nicholas Sparks
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “Stolen kisses are always sweetest.” – Leigh Hunt
- “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
- If I know what love is, it is because of you. – Hermann Hesse
- “Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat.” – Ben Hecht
- “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” – Valerie Lombardo
- A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him. – Brendan Francis
- “You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love… I love… I love you.” – Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice