Job Application portals for Fruit Picking Jobs in Canada are open for those looking for fruit picking jobs in Canada for foreigners. We have provided you with the latest opportunities for job bank Canada fruit picker with a large number of these job vacancies available in farm and other fruit picker jobs in Canada.
The annual salary of a Fruit Farm Worker Jobs in Canada varies from year to year depending on factors like weather conditions and other elements of nature that affect can agricultural production.
Fruit Picker Job Vacancies and Openings in Canada
Canada have so many fruit farming industries that are hiring for fruit picking and packing jobs especially for foreigners and freshers. These job vacancies are authentic and are collected from Job Bank Canada Official Website. Read also Work from Home Jobs in Canada | Part Time and Full Time
Number of Fruit Picker Job available in Canada with location
1. Apple Picker jobs 220 Ontario
2. Cherry Picker 85 British Columbia
3. Fruit Or Vegetable Picker 250 Ontario
4. Citrus Picker 75 Montreal
5. Straberry Picking and Packaging 720 Toronto
6. Blueberry Picker 40 Calgary
7. Grapes Picking 65 Calgary
8. Tomato Picker and Packer 150 Toronto
Please note that the number of fruit picking job vacancies may vary as the time of this publications.
Criteria for Fruit Picking Jobs in Canada
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma required
Experience: Experience on the work
Specific Skills: Sorting and packing good fruits and farm produce
Additional Skills: Clean work area
Types of Fruits: Apple, Cherry, Strawberry, Citrus and Tomatoes
Work Location: Rural and Agricultural Area
Average Salary for Fruit Picker Jobs in Canada 2021
The average salary for fruit picking jobs in Canada majorly depends on the farming and quantity of production but from statistics, the average salary will be around 1500$ to 3200$ Per Month with other benefits like food, accommodation, and medical expenses provided by the company.
Application procedures for Fruit Picking Jobs in Canada?
1. Applicants must legally live and work in Canada
2. Applicants must have a working visa in Canada.
3. Those who own Canada fruit picker visa can apply for picking jobs online from the employer job portal or other means provided by the enployer.
To apply, visit the official website of a fruit picker company here