This scholarship is funded by Ferrier Research Institute alongside Victoria University of Wellington to offer PhD Positionsfor Scholarships for international students in New Zealand.
International students from any nationality who wish to study PhD degree program in organic chemistry at Victoria University of Wellington are eligible to apply for this scholarship grant.
Read also: June Scholarships | International Scholarship programmes that Expire in June | June’s Top College Scholarships
PhD Positionsfor Scholarships for international students in New Zealand.
Victoria University of Wellington is a research institute that supports research and opportunities it provides for global transformative.
The University offers its students the opportunity to benefit from the university connections to industries, government and research organisations in the capital. Also, It hosts students from across many international countries who are passionate about their subjects
University or Organization: Victoria University of Wellington
Course Level: PhD program
Number of Awards: NA
Access Mode: Online
Nationality: for all International Students
Application Deadline: 1st July 2021
1. To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicants must have a good background in organic chemistry.
2. The applicants must hold a BSc, MSc or any equivalent degree in chemistry with a focus on organic chemistry.
Read also: American scholarship deadlines for fall 2021
Application process for PhD Scholarships for International Students in New Zealand
1. All the applicants are to apply online through the university’s official portal.
2. The applicants are required to submit all degree certificates and transcripts, a detailed CV, details of 2 academic referees
3. Applicants must fulfil all entry requirements of the university to secure admission.
4. You must have average scores in either of the following English language proficiency tests:
TOEFL – 90% on the internet based test with a minimum of 20 in writing
IELTS – 6.5 overall
PTE – 58 with a communicative score of not less than 50
This scholarship grant will cover all the tuition fee of the selected applicants and also provide a stipend of $27,500 per annum for the duration of the study.